Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat a decaying tooth?

How to treat a decaying tooth?

Q: I am age 42 years old and have a problem of tooth decay. Can I remove my tooth and replace it by an artifical tooth? What should I do? Please suggest me the best way or any tooth paste/medicine to help my problem.

A:The best way to replace a missing tooth would be by Fixed Replacement either employing implant or by conventional BRIDGE. There is no paste which can tackle your decay problem. You may however get it treated rather than getting it extracted.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com