Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to deal with homosexuality?

How to deal with homosexuality?

Q: Sir my elder brother has been married for last 8 months and his marriage happened in my absence. He was not willing to marry at all, but anyhow it happened. 2 days back I asked him how's your sex life and he told me the truth that the day he married he did not have sex with his wife and he also told me that from 18 years of age to 26 years of age (now he is 30), he was a homosexual with 2 guys in our locality and I was stunned. I didn't know what to do? I don't know where I should take him so that he will be perfectly fine and his sex life will be normal. Please help me out and also guide me where to take him? He went to doctors but no improvement yet.

A:Well first of all, homosexuality is not considered as an illness, so to cure it, the issue does not arise. In homosexuality, only if the person is uncomfortable with the orientation, and is having some psychological problems, then we can help him, but one can't change his orientation against the desire of the person. But at the same time, I would suggest that if he talks to a psychiatrist, then it would help him, to have a perspective to his marital life.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com