Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to correct double vision problem?

How to correct double vision problem?

Q: I had underwent a squient surgery in 1999.Since after operation i see two object each ( double vision ). Now i cant look at a object with both of my eye. What should i do now? I really in tension.I cant study at all .Pliz help me!!

A:You have not mentioned the details of the surgery, double vision can be corrected with exercises, glasses with prisms or repeat surgery consult your doctor.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com