Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can I treat my speech disorder?

How can I treat my speech disorder?

Q: I am 23 years old male and cannot speak fluently. This often makes me feel embarrassed. Please suggest some treatment for my speech disorder

A:It’s difficult to comment about the treatment when the details of the problem are not discussed clearly. You need an in depth analysis of your speech which should include all the aspects of your fluency problem such as episodes of the problem, duration of the problem, king of dysfluencies and most important, to rule out whether the kind of problem you have is neurogenic in nature.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com