Facial hair

Q: I am a 30 year old women, mother of one child. I am suffering from increased hair growth on my face for last three years. I also have lot of pain during my periods. Please advise some treatment to get rid of this problem.

A:If hair growth is only on face and menstrual periods are regular, then it could be simple. But if hair growth is present on the other parts of body also, then a detailed examination and investigation is required. Please get your thyroid hormones checked as a first step.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com