Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Emotions - paranoia

Emotions - paranoia

Q: How do we persuade a paranoia person to agree to see a psychiatrist while he claims he has no problem.

A:It has been reported that this role induction for a psychiatry referral can be best achieved by a family physician with whom the patient has some rapport.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com