Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Do Zoloft and Wellbutrin lead to tremors?

Do Zoloft and Wellbutrin lead to tremors?

Q: I have been taking Zoloft (100 mg) and Wellbutrin (300 mg) for a while with no side effects after the first few weeks. Recently the dose of zoloft was increased to 150 mg. I did not have any side effects at all, neither any noticeable benefits. In the next appointment the Zoloft dose was increased to 200 mg and Wellbutrin stayed at 300 mg. I also started taking 60 mg Strattera. Since then I have been noticing some side effects like tremors, loss of appetite and occasional brain shocks. After six weeks on those doses I went back. We decided to cut Wellbutrin to 150 mg (I plan to eventually cut it out totally) and raised the Strattera to 80 mg. So far the tremors are a bit better. The brain buzzes have become more frequent though. Everything I found about them online relates to withdrawal symptoms going off Strattera or Zoloft, nothing about the side effects. What causes brain buzzes? Is the recent increase in buzzes due to the increased Strattera or decreased Wellbutrin?

A:Both Zoloft (sertraline) and Wellbutrin (bupropion) can cause tremors, both while administering, increasing or decreasing the dose and at the time of withdrawal. One of the side effects of Strattera (atomoxetine) is feeling of hot flushes in the head.

Swine Flu Explosion: 42 New Cases Reported In Mohali, Tips To Prevent It

Mohali district reportedly sees increased number of cases of swine flu this year. So far, there have been 42 positive cases and five deaths of this deadly disease. Here's a list of tips to prevent it.

Angry With The Expensive Treatment, Patient Stabs The Doctor!

When the doctor came in to examine him on Monday evening, the patient attacked the doctor in a fit of rage. It is being stated that the patient took this step because he was upset with the expensive treatment.

65 Year Old Zirakpur Man Dies Of Swine Flu

A 65-year-old man, called Kirti Kumar died due to swine flu in Zirakpur, on Monday. This is the third swine-flu death in the Derabassi Subdivision within a period of one month.

Kerala AIDS Society Grants 'Clean Chit' To Regional Cancer Centre

According to a report by the Kerala State AIDS Control Society, the blood given to a nine year-old girl during transfusion at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) in Thiruvananthapuram was tested before the process, and HIV was not detected, but the same was detected at a later stage.