Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can my father take Syndopa?

Can my father take Syndopa?

Q: My 83 years old father suffered a transient ischaemic attack (TIA) affecting his left leg 5 years back. Thereafter, he recovered considerably with blood thinning medicines. After 2 years he underwent prostate operation and uses diapers because his movements are restricted. He feels helpless now. Please advise weather Syndopa 110 can help his immobility.

A:The symptoms that you have mentioned could be related to the following conditions:

  1. Normal pressure hydrocephalus.
  2. Prostate enlargement.
  3. Parkinson's Disease or related disorders.
A thorough clinical exam by your local neurologist will be helpful along with neuroimaging like CT scan/MRI brain. I would not recommend Syndopa without consulting your neurologist.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com