Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can I conceive?

Can I conceive?

Q: I am a 24 years old female weighing 55 kg. I purposely got an abortion done a year back but now I am eagerly trying to conceive and have consulted a doctor. I underwent hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test, which showed bicornuate uterus and my husband’s sperm analysis reported 30mil/ml sperm count. My husband is taking Paternia tablet and both of us are using Supradyn. Can I conceive?

A:Bicornuate uterus usually does not interfere with conceiving but may have complications in carrying the pregnancy. Since your husband's semen count is 30mil/ml, you can see an infertility specialist and plan IUI cycles if tubes are open.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com