Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Alternative to Bypass surgery

Alternative to Bypass surgery

Q: My father (65 Years old) has been diagnosed to have triple vessel stenosis in LAD, D1 and in RCA. LAD is 90% clogged. He is not interested in a bypass surgery. Is there any alternative medicine or treatment that is available to cure his present condition. He is also a diabetic for the past 20 years and he is not on insulin. He is too concerned about the anaesthesia administered during surgery and about the post-surgery complications.

A:You should consult an interventional cardiologist who will review the angiography film to consider the possibility of angioplasty and stenting which is an alternative to bypass surgery and is a much safer option.


................... Advertisement ...................




Using 0 of 1024 Possible characters
Choose Topic
-------------------------------- Advertisement -----------------------------------