How to prevent bad breath?
Maintain a high level of oral and dental hygiene to prevent bad breath.
- Maintain a high level of oral and dental hygiene. In addition to brushing, it is important to clean between the teeth using dental floss.
- Use a tongue cleaner and clean right to the back of the tongue.
- Use a mouthwash recommended by your dentist or pharmacist. The best time to use it is just before sleeping
- Drink plenty of fluids, avoiding too much coffee
- Clean your mouth after eating milk products, fish and meat
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.