How to prevent bad breath?
Maintain a high level of oral and dental hygiene to prevent bad breath.
- Maintain a high level of oral and dental hygiene. In addition to brushing, it is important to clean between the teeth using dental floss.
- Use a tongue cleaner and clean right to the back of the tongue.
- Use a mouthwash recommended by your dentist or pharmacist. The best time to use it is just before sleeping
- Drink plenty of fluids, avoiding too much coffee
- Clean your mouth after eating milk products, fish and meat