Preventing dry skin
Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of pure water a day to keep your skin and body properly hydrated.
- Dress in lots of layers, protecting your skin with a scarf, hat, gloves and waterproof boots.
- Pay attention to both the temperature and wind chill before heading outdoors.
- Avoid caffeine, smoking, and alcohol. They act as diuretics and are guaranteed to suck you dry!
- Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of pure water a day to keep your skin and body properly hydrated.
- Apply a moisturizer before exposing your skin to moisture-sapping conditions such as wind, sun, heat, cold, etc.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.