Diet tips for kidney stones
No matter what kind of kidney stones you have, you definitely need to increase your intake of water.
- No matter what kind of kidney stones you have, you definitely need to increase your intake of water.
- In general, you should avoid junk or unhealthy foods as much as possible. This will help you detox and, along with the other tips, speed up the dissolving of your kidney stones.
- Certain foods that you should reduce but not entirely eliminate (as they are necessary) when you have kidney stones are high protein foods, calcium-rich foods and supplements and oxalate-rich foods.
- If you don't want to give up caffeine completely, drink one or two cups of green tea per day.
- Alcohol should be limited or avoided completely.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.