Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Who can help my spastic child in Bangalore?

Who can help my spastic child in Bangalore?

Q: I have a spastic child. Most of the description asked in the question I found on your site suits my child as well. I am living in Bangalore and can you kindly send us contact details of such people who can help my child in Bangalore?

A:Following are the addresses of people to contact in Bangalore for help: 1. Spastics Society of Karnataka (SSK) started off as a branch of the Spastics Society of India in the year 1982, and went on to become autonomous in the year 1994. SSK is located on a 5 acre campus, donated by the Government of Karnataka, in Indiranagar, in the garden city of Bangalore.Office of Spastics Society of Karnataka#31, 5th Cross, 5th Main, Indiranagar, Banagalore - 560 038 Karnataka State India Direction :From the intersection of CHM Road and 100 Ft Road in Indiranagar head towards the Old Madras Rd and take a right on 5th Cross and Left onto 5th MainTelephone: +91-(080) – 2528 1831, 2528 0935, 2527 4633Fax: +91-(080) - 2528 6129 Web site: http://www.spasticssocietyofkarnataka.org 2. Basic Needs India Mrs Shobha Raja. Her address is: 114, 4th. Cross, OMBR Layout, 1st Floor, Banasawadi, Bangalore - 560 043. Tel: 080 - 25428235 / 25428210 Fax


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com