Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Where can conjunctival ptosis be managed?

Where can conjunctival ptosis be managed?

Q: Kindly advise for a patient of conjunctival ptosis by birth. Once operated at sitapur (UP) but not full recovered; about one forth recovery is remaining. Presently using crutch glasses. Kindly advise about suitable doctors and hospitals.

A:There are oculoplasty specialists in Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai who will be able to take care of the residual ptosis in the child. The AIIMS, New Delhi has an experienced surgeon in Dr. Betharia, and Dr. Bajaj alternatively; if the patient is residing in the south, a trip to LVPEI, Hyderabad or Shankara Nethralaya Chennai will help him.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com