When will I recover from sore throat?
Q: I seem to have developed a sore throat, which I believe is due to my work as a sales agent. I talk loudly and as clearly as possible. I have been to a pharmacist and doctor, and have been taking antibiotics and throat sprays. There has also been a change in temperature here and many people are getting sore throats, flu, etc. When will my throat recover fully? It is important for me to earn a living for my family and future.
A:I think you should go in for some hygiene regarding throat:
- Drink plenty of water
- Gargle with plain water daily
- Avoid irritants like spices, oil cooked snacks, cheese etc
- Avoid colas and other coloured drinks
- Avoid taking medications without the advice of the doctors
- Avoid extreme change of temperature.