Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What should I do to treat PCOS?

What should I do to treat PCOS?

Q: I am 40 years old female, weigh 95 kg and have five children. I have been suffering from PCOS since my early twenties. I have acne on chest, suffer from irregular and heavy periods and experience acute pain in lower abdomen. I am taking Diane 35 and Metaform 1500. My latest ultrasound reports 15 small cysts in right ovary and 7 cysts in the left ovary. What should I do?

A:Please consult an experienced gynaecologist for complete physical examination and proper evaluation. You may require an endocrinologist consultation. Also, you need to have a dietician to help you, and need to get your lipid profile, ECG and blood sugar tested. You are really fortunate and blessed to have 5 children as women with PCOS have great difficulty conceiving.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com