Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the treatment for hypertrophic scars?

What is the treatment for hypertrophic scars?

Q: My 8 years old daughter has post-traumatic hypertrophic scars on her right hand and forearm. Excessive flesh formed after she met with a car accident about 3 years ago. What would be the treatment? We are planning for a vacation, please advise/refer to a doctor in Hyderabad.

A:She is likely to require excision of hypertrophic scars and skin grafting. You are requested to contact Dr. Mukund Reddy at Nizams Institute, Hyderabad.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com