Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the solution for Bat ears?

What is the solution for Bat ears?

Q: I have ears which are bent towards the front. Where can I get the surgery done and what is the approximate cost for it?

A:You have a common ear deformity called Bat Ears which can be corrected by Plastic Surgery. The cost maybe according to where you get it done. You should talk to your Plastic Surgeon for an exact estimate.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com