Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the remedy for premature ejaculation?

What is the remedy for premature ejaculation?

Q: I am 43-year-old male suffering from premature ejaculation. After one round of intercourse with my partner, I cannot continue again as I don't get erection. I am a smoker and used to masturbate. Can you give me some remedy for this problem, which should not have any side affect.

A:There is always a latent or refractory period after one sexual intercourse. In this, the man doesn't get good erection. The time can vary from a few minutes to more than 2 hours (It increases with age). So on this point, there is nothing wrong with you. However, if you have problem of early ejaculation that needs to be investigated and treated. Consult any good andrologist/ urologist or a sex counselor. Also, please remember that smoking is harmful for a good sex life.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com