Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What do I do for penile pain?

What do I do for penile pain?

Q: I have severe pain in my penis. This happened while having sex when I accidently pressed my penis on to a hard surface. The pain started from then and I am unable to have sex. The pain is at the top of the penis but there is no injury or problem in urinating. There is no problem in erection also, what do I do?

A:Tell me if there was any swelling of penis, any bruising in the area of pain or any distortion in shape or any blood seen at the tip of penis. If none of these has happened then don't worry, the pain will subside with time - may be 2-3 weeks. Meanwhile, you can take anti-inflammatory medicines like diclofenac 50 mg 3 times a day. You should see a urologist before starting the medicine.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com