Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What causes problem in passing urine?

What causes problem in passing urine?

Q: When I pass urine it stops/blocked . The doctor said that it is not a stone but due to some childhood injury. Now periodically he is doing dilatation. After dilation, I am taking Norflox 400, Sernim & Vitamin tablets as per his instruction. Kindly give a suggestion/permanent solution to avoid periodic dilatation.

A:I believe you have a stricture urethra and would need a urethrogram to know the details of site and the nature of stricture. For your information now it is possible to cure majority of strictures by surgical adjustment and for that you need to consult a well trained and qualified urologist.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com