Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Swollen testicles

Swollen testicles

Q: Once I met with an accident while riding a two wheeler four years back. While falling down, the handle bar of the vehicle hit my left testicle. There was pain for two days and was gone. But a couple of years ago, I had swollen testicles and acute pain in the bottom of my stomach. When I consulted with a leading surgeon, I was told that it was due to that accident coupled with mosquitoe bite. From that day whenever I get this pain I was advised to take Sporidex (500 mg) capsules. In just two dosages the swelling reduces and pain goes off. But problem comes again if I play badminton or do some workout at gym or run for a while. Though I have a temporary cure available, I want to put an end to this problem. Please advise.

A:I am afraid no diagnosis can be made or advice given regarding the condition described by you unless one examines the scrotal area. I suggest that you get yourself seen by a good surgeon who will examine you, do required investigations and give you proper advice.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com