Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Should I consult a gynaecologist?

Should I consult a gynaecologist?

Q: I am a 32 years old female. This is my eighth week of pregnancy with help of ICSI. According to my doctor everything is fine. But I would like to know if pregnancy with ART is more fragile than the natural one? I am a marketing professional. Is it ok to work 9 hours a day and also travel occasionally? Should I continue to see my infertility specialist? Or should I follow up with another gynaecologist?

A:Once the pregnancy occurs, it is just like a normal pregnancy. However, you need to take the hormonal injections prescribed by your doctor. It is advisable not to take too much of mental and physical stress. You should get eight hours of rest at night, and two - three hours during the day. Long travel should be limited, especially travel involving jerky/bumpy rides. Depending on the specifics of your case, your infertility expert will advise you whether or not you are required to continue with her.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com