Short stature

Q: The son of my relative is 18 years old having a height only 135 cm. His body growth is like a boy of 7-8 years. His front teeth have now fallen. But his mental growth is normal, and he passed senior school exam in first division this year. Is it possible to increase his height now? If yes, what is the treatment you suggest?

A:The height of the individual referred is definitely very short. If the height of the parents is normal - then there appears to be some hormonal problems. The cost of the treatment depends on the exact disease responsible. A correct diagnosis may lead to a possibility for increasing the height. You may consult an Endocrinologist or the undersigned on any of the working day. You should take along an X-ray of the left hand and wrist.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on