Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » scars on fore head

scars on fore head

Q: I am 33 years old. I have two scars on fore head of around 1 cm each. When I was 10 years old, I had fallen down and they caused injuries and scars thereafter.I would like to remove them thorough proper medial techniques like skin grafting, plastic surgerry or any other technique. I am staying in pune. Plz advise proper technique, surgeion & hospital and approax. costThanks & regards,viswanath MK

A:Please contact plastic surgeon in Pune, as hospital charges varies in each city. You should go to a qualified plastic surgeon.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com