Pain in chest

Q: Im 25 year old Male and am overweight(167cm/78kgs). I feel slight pain in chest (usually from left shoulder to abdomen). This pain does not hurt me a lot, but makes me feel uneasy for more than a minute. This happens once or twice a month. I must admit that I dont do regular exercise. My father has undergone a coronary bypass surgery and both my parents are diabetic. Please advise.

A:You should consult a cardiologist, who shall examine & determine The exactcause of your pain.If it is due to cardiac cause than it needs treatment toanticipate & prevent any catastrophies. It is also important to determine by appropriate tests whether you have any other risk factors like Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia. As these problems must be hunted out & treated.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on