Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat nasal blockage?

How to treat nasal blockage?

Q: I am 24 years old. I have been facing a problem of nose blockage more than 2 years. I had been suggested by a specialist to use nasal drops and spray AZEP for severe blockage. But recently, I have been getting a smell inside the nose while taking any fluids such as tea, water, etc. I also get a headache whenever I take head bath. What is the cause and treatment for this?

A:It appears your nasal blockage might have been due to rhinitis (inflammation of the lining the nose) for which nose drops and sprays are prescribed. Your current symptoms suggest this might have progressed into rhino-sinusitis (inflammation of the nose and sinuses). You should see an ENT surgeon who might suggest a nasal endoscopy and possibly a CT scan of the sinuses.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com