Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat localized depressions in the cheeks?

How to treat localized depressions in the cheeks?

Q: I have developed localized depressions in the middle of both my cheeks over the last one and a half years or so. I am a 30 year old male and do not have any other health problems. I do have a lot of hair over my body. Now, I am quite worried about it as I fear it might be degeneration which is giving me an odd look and makes me look like an old person. I am not married as yet. Kindly advise whether my problem can be corrected by medicine or otherwise, permanently and if yes, where Delhi can I get it treated? What are the treatment costs and how much time would it take?

A:Your problem can be corrected by fat injections in the depressed area. The treatment cost would be approximately Rs. 20,000/-. You may contact the Department of Plastic Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. It is a day care treatment and no hospitalisation is required. However, if you do not reside in Delhi, you will be required to remain in the city for 4-5 days.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com