Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat blood oozing out along with semen?

How to treat blood oozing out along with semen?

Q: I am a single virgin male of 26 years. I mastrubate twice or thrice a week. Lately I have noticed that there is some kind of red (probably blood) fluid mixed along with semen.The red fluid comes mixed with the semen and is usually at the tail end of ejaculation. There is no kind of pain or irritation at all. What could be the problem? If I reduce the frequency of masturbation I have noticed that the amount of red fluid reduces too. Please help.

A:You probably have haemo-spermia and the commonest cause is due to infection of prostate and seminal vesicles. What you would need is a consultation with a urologist and some investigation. There seems nothing to worry.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com