Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat abnormal vaginal bleeding?

How to treat abnormal vaginal bleeding?

Q: I am suffering from abnormal vaginal bleeding for 25 days. First time I was examined by a gynaecologist in our locality and had the following tests: 1)USG 2) Blood sugar (PP/Fasting), 3) FSH. All the test reports are OK. After taking the pills, the bleeding stopped but after five days it started again. Now the doctor has advises me D&C. I want to know what should I do?

A:Your bleeding could be due to hormonal disturbance. Your doctor would want to do a D&C in case the abnormal bleeding is not controlled with hormones. You have not mentioned about your marital status.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com