How to prevent frequent cold and bronchial infections?
Q: I catch colds very frequently especially in change of seasons. I also suffer from asthma and have heavy breathing. Whenever this happens I have to take antibiotics. How can I prevent this thing from happening? How do I increase my immunity to these frequent cough and cold infections?
A:There are two ways to prevent frequent cold and bronchial infections: Life style changes and vaccinations with vitamins.
- Do put on adequate clothes to keep warm in the mornings and do not get up from bed and put warm feet on cold floor - stockings or slippers will help.
- Take bath in water at body temperature.
- Avoid crowded place like fairs, cinemas, etc.
- Avoid eating masala, chat, etc.
- Take vitamins and an adequate nutritious diet i.e. vitamin C, antioxidants minerals, etc.
- vaccinations/ immmunoglobins for flu or inj. histoglobe or immune enhancers like septilin or others.