Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to get rid of pus cells in the urine during pregnancy?

How to get rid of pus cells in the urine during pregnancy?

Q: I am 24 weeks pregnant, 27 years old. I was detected with plenty of pus cells in the urine. Will this affect my pregnancy and how can lower these pus cells?

A:You are at a crucial phase of pregnancy and we would prefer to avoid medicines if possible. You should try general measures as follows. -Plenty of fluids to keep your urine output to 1.8 to 2 litres. -Cranberry juice may help you -Do not hold urine for long time and keep passing urine frequently. Keeping bladder empty helps. -Very good personal hygiene will help particularly so of your private parts, undergarments. -Washing your private parts with clean water after passing urine every time. -You should get periodic urine culture done and take any medicine only if approved by your urologist. I think you would be fine.

Swine Flu Explosion: 42 New Cases Reported In Mohali, Tips To Prevent It

Mohali district reportedly sees increased number of cases of swine flu this year. So far, there have been 42 positive cases and five deaths of this deadly disease. Here's a list of tips to prevent it.

Angry With The Expensive Treatment, Patient Stabs The Doctor!

When the doctor came in to examine him on Monday evening, the patient attacked the doctor in a fit of rage. It is being stated that the patient took this step because he was upset with the expensive treatment.

65 Year Old Zirakpur Man Dies Of Swine Flu

A 65-year-old man, called Kirti Kumar died due to swine flu in Zirakpur, on Monday. This is the third swine-flu death in the Derabassi Subdivision within a period of one month.

Kerala AIDS Society Grants 'Clean Chit' To Regional Cancer Centre

According to a report by the Kerala State AIDS Control Society, the blood given to a nine year-old girl during transfusion at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) in Thiruvananthapuram was tested before the process, and HIV was not detected, but the same was detected at a later stage.