Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How do I cure my gastric problems?

How do I cure my gastric problems?

Q: I am a 30-years-old male suffering from headache and intestinal gas blockage for quite some time. To cure acidity, I take Digene. Please tell me how to get rid of headache and gastric problems.

A:I note from your symptoms that you seem to be suffering from acid peptic disorder. Sometimes, similar complaints are also seen in those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. However, it is advisable that you should undergo some basic evaluation, which includes blood counts, ESR, an ultrasound of upper abdomen. If your symptoms persist, then you may need an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. It is common for patients to attribute their headache to their abdominal symptoms. But, I suggest that you should get a check up for your headache by a physician for specific causes such as migraine, refractive error of eye, high BP, etc.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com