Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can my urinary infection problem be treated?

How can my urinary infection problem be treated?

Q: I am a 44 years old man suffering from urinary tract infection (UTI). My urine does not pass normally and takes much time to pass out, due to, which I geot fever and headaches. Please help.

A:You apparently suffer from slow urine flow and urine infection. Causes of slow urine force in a young age like yours could be anatomical or functional. Most common anatomical cause is stricture urethra, while most common functional cause is loss of coordination between bladder contractions and sphincter relaxation as may happen with some neurological conditions. A combination of infection and obstruction could be devastating to your health, and warrants complete examination and relevant investigations by your treating urologist.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com