Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can my gastric problem be treated?

How can my gastric problem be treated?

Q: I am a 35 years old man having acidity and gastric problem for the last 3 months. I have done endoscopy and abdomen Doppler scan; the reports were normal. I am taking PP zole, Supracid and Librax. But I am still having gastric problem and pain spreads over my stomach. Is there any thing serious? Should I take any other test?

A:I note that you have symptoms related to your stomach and your investigations including ultrasound & endoscopy are normal. It is possible that you symptoms are related to stress, or you may be suffering from non-ulcer dyspepsia (NUD) or irritable bowel symptoms (IBS). In your diet avoid spicy & oily foods. Avoid work related stress, go for regular walk, and join yoga. If needed your doctor can prescribe you some anti-anxiety or mild anti-depressant medications.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com