Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can hydrocele be treated?

How can hydrocele be treated?

Q: I am a 24 years old male suffering from hydrocele for the last three years. How can it be treated? Is surgery the only option?

A:Collection of water around the testis increasing its size is called hydrocele. There are two components to your problem. First, the diagnosis of hydrocele, as other growths of the testis may mimic hydrocele. Second, the decision whether it requires any treatment. A hydrocele needs correction if the bulk is causing constant dull pain or difficulty in walking, or when it needs cosmetic correction. Unfortunately, surgery is the only treatment.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com