Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Growth above testicle

Growth above testicle

Q: There is a small growth of muscle above my left testicle. I can feel it; I sense like some fibre material, some nervers put together. During some part of the day it increases in size & decreases. Can you tell me what it is? Do I need to undergo surgery for that?

A:From the brief description it appears to be a Variocoele. Another differential diagnosis is Hernia. Both these conditions require surgical corrections. For more information you can read the write ups on varicocoele and hernia under the All topics section of our website.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com