Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Does an air bubble in my eye need treatment?

Does an air bubble in my eye need treatment?

Q: I am a 33 years old male. I noticed an air bubble in my eyeball. It was between the thin transparent membrane and eyeball and it also moves if I blink fast. I had inflammation in eyes for the last three days. I am using antibiotic eye drops also. Does an air bubble in my eye need treatment?

A:This is called conjuncival or lymphatic cyst. It is completely painless and harmless. It can also burst and reform from time to time. Just ignore this. Even if it is cut out surgically or punctured it may reform. Sometimes it may contain tiny white crystals called concretions, which may give you gritty feeling every few days, it is still harmless. You do not require any treatment.

Swine Flu Explosion: 42 New Cases Reported In Mohali, Tips To Prevent It

Mohali district reportedly sees increased number of cases of swine flu this year. So far, there have been 42 positive cases and five deaths of this deadly disease. Here's a list of tips to prevent it.

Angry With The Expensive Treatment, Patient Stabs The Doctor!

When the doctor came in to examine him on Monday evening, the patient attacked the doctor in a fit of rage. It is being stated that the patient took this step because he was upset with the expensive treatment.

65 Year Old Zirakpur Man Dies Of Swine Flu

A 65-year-old man, called Kirti Kumar died due to swine flu in Zirakpur, on Monday. This is the third swine-flu death in the Derabassi Subdivision within a period of one month.

Kerala AIDS Society Grants 'Clean Chit' To Regional Cancer Centre

According to a report by the Kerala State AIDS Control Society, the blood given to a nine year-old girl during transfusion at Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) in Thiruvananthapuram was tested before the process, and HIV was not detected, but the same was detected at a later stage.