Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Do I need physiotherapy for extra bone growth?

Do I need physiotherapy for extra bone growth?

Q: I am a 28 years old lady having a two year old child. I am still breast feeding. Few months back I had severe neck and shoulder pain. I immediately showed to a doctor. The x-ray results indicated extra bones on either sides of vertebrae near the neck. The doctor suggested taking calcium tablets and physiotherapy but due to lack of time I could not do physiotherapy. Two days back, I developed severe giddiness and a sensation of vomiting. When I take rest or take heat therapy, I feel better but I am not sure whether it is because of the same bone problem. What do you suggest?

A:Your doctor has advised you correctly. You need to take physiotherapy treatment immediately. Your problem of giddiness is related to the same cause. You can go to a nearby physiotherapy clinic for short wave diathermy and cervical traction and neck and shoulder girdle exercises. If you are comfortable travelling to Andheri (West) and can manage your treatment schedules with a small child, you can call me on 9821219365 for an appointment.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com