Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can any medicine prevent fluid secretion from penis?

Can any medicine prevent fluid secretion from penis?

Q: I am a 28 years old male. Whenever I urinate and wash my organ, some transparent fluid oozes out of my penis. It continues to come out spoiling my clothes because of which I get disturbed and annoyed. This also affects my mood and behaviour. Almost every time I see or touch my organ, I feel some sticky fluid. Is there any medicine, which can prevent this?

A:The fluid is a normal secretion from the glands of the urinary passage and does not require any treatment unless it is associated with some other urinary symptoms. In case you are having any burning sensation or pain or have had unprotected sexual intercourse in the past it is worthwhile to see a specialist (venereal disease specialist/dermatologist) to rule out an infection by doing a culture test of the discharge.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com