Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can a gynaecologist perform a tubectomy?

Can a gynaecologist perform a tubectomy?

Q: I am 32 years old and I want to go in for tubectomy operation. I read on the Internet that only microsurgeons are competent for these operations and one should not go to gynaecologist for this operation. Is it true?

A:Not at all. This is perhaps one of the commonest surgery done and is performed by gynaecologists, general surgeons and laparoscopic surgeons. You can go to anyone who has the requisite experience.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com