Safety tips for contact lens wearers
Use only contact lenses if they are medically approved and only if prescribed by a licensed eye care practitioner.
- Visit a reputable eyecare professional for a complete eye examination every 12 months or more frequently if directed by your doctor.
- Use only contact lenses if they are medically approved and only if prescribed by a licensed eye care practitioner.
- Never swap contact lens with another person.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed, nor when sleeping unless otherwise directed.
- In case of redness or irritation in the eyes , remove the lenses immediately and consult your doctor.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.