Do not to share eye drops, eye makeup, tissues, washcloths, towels or pillowcases with other people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Do not to share eye drops, eye makeup, tissues, washcloths, towels or pillowcases with other people, including family members.
- Keep windows and doors closed on days with high pollen counts if your child is prone to allergic conjunctivitis.
- Avoid rubbing or touching the eyes.
- Change towels and pillowcases frequently. Dust and vacuum clean frequently.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.