Symptoms of a panic attack
A panic attack is a sudden, unexpected bout of intense fear. Its symptoms may be both physical and emotional.
- Fainting or feeling dizzy.
- Difficulty catching your breath, or feeling like you are choking.
- Shaking or trembling; sweating, chills or hot flashes.
- Being afraid of dying or being out of control; Feeling nauseous, numb or tingly.
- Pain in chest with rapid heart beat.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.