Dealing with an aggressive child
Do not act roughly with an aggressive child.
- Setting an example for the child is important. The parents should avoid display of aggressive behaviour and refrain from verbal abuse in front of children.
- Keep the children away from people or playmates who are aggressive.
- Avoid television programmes featuring violence.
- Do not act roughly with an aggressive child. This would encourage aggressive behaviour in the child.
- Avoid all forms of physical punishment. Spanking, hitting and physical abuse can teach a child to spank and hit others.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.