Coping with fussy eaters
Serve food that is fresh and presented in an attractive way to make your child eat food.
- Serve food that is fresh and presented in an attractive way.
- Create a mealtime that is pleasant and relaxed.
- Talk about food; this may encourage a child to eat.
- Whenever possible, allow children to choose from one or two items on the menu (for example, a choice of peas or carrots for vegetables).
- Give your child the same food you eat.
DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and tips with expert advice on healthy living, diet plans, informative videos etc. You can get the most relevant and accurate info you need about health problems like diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare.