Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Who treats tuberculosis of the glands?

Who treats tuberculosis of the glands?

Q: My husband has been detected with Tuberculosis in the glands. Kindly suggest who would be the right specialist to carry out the treatment and could you please suggest the names of a few specialists in Delhi. At present he has developed some abnormal swelling below his right ear. As told by the doctor this area is filled with pus. Can the seriousness of the disease be judged by this situation, please advise.

A:Tuberculosis lymphadenitis can be treated by any doctor, but the ENT/medicine/surgery specialists are the ones to treat them more commonly. You can check the names of doctors from the local yellow pages. There is a collection of pus when the infection develops a cold abscess. Please follow-up with your doctor to manage this appropriately. Get well soon.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com