Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Which medicated soap can I use for psoriasis?

Which medicated soap can I use for psoriasis?

Q: I am suffering from psoriasis for the past few years. I am using Proposylic 6% ointment and Winofit tablets. Please suggest a good medicated bath soap to treat psoriasis.

A:Polytar Soap manufactured by Stiefel labs is an example of soap used for psoriasis. Contains a unique blend of Solubilised Crude Coal Tar and Coal Tar Solution, specially formulated to control and relieve the skin itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis. Use on affected areas in place of regular soap. Work up lather using warm water and massage soap briskly onto skin. Rinse well and repeat.

Yoga Can Hurt If Done Properly Says Experts

894 New Dengue Cases Reported In Delhi Last Week: Tips To Prevent Dengue

894 new dengue cases reported in Delhi last week. This takes the number to 3109 cases till now. As for malaria and chikungunya, the numbers were 85 and 61 last week.Here are a few tips to prevent dengue.