Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Where can I go for bone marrow replacement?

Where can I go for bone marrow replacement?

Q: I am from Pakistan and have two children aged, 7 and 9 years old. Both of them suffer from aplastic anemia where bone marrow replacement is being considered necessary. Please guide me on where I can go?

A:One of the best centres for bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is Department of Haematology, CMC vellore. Professor Mammen Chandy heads that department. His email addresses are mammen@hemato.cmc.ernet.in and mammen@cmcvellore.ac.in. Dr. Chandy can answer the charges for BMT and the other problems associated with that.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com